Dev's93 Miss Setback build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
no it wouldnt be doable at all plus these are a hell of a lot more than line of fires. This one I have is going to go a couple inches under the bodyline on my tailgate

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
have fun with them. sometimes id like to do custom lights but then i dont want to do all that spot welding to shave them.LOL good thing ya never painted cause your ass keeps adding more and more to that bed ;)

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
My bank account is gonna hate me next week. Im gonna move this thread to the lowered section since its going to get bagged here very very soon

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is it legal to shave the taillights and use that led bar as taillights? Also, where did you get that led bar?

Trucks coming along nicely

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
several trucks are Ill still have parking , brake , and turn signals no diff than putting caddy lights in. I picked this one up from www.rollpans.com I see your in Mich you should come down to camp n drag this summer it and showfest was at a standoff for best show in the country for 2012