Cruise control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kaiden

Reaction score
The harness seems fine and all the grounds are good, the tailights work fine along with blinkers but once I plug the harness in under the hood the passenger one goes comply dead on running light function but works just very dim when brakes are pressed. I have even replaced the tailights and motherboard along with bulbs front and back.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brake and turn signal functions pass through the multifunction switch, as does the cruise control. I would have to find the specific portion of the schematic to check to see if the running lights also pass through that switch. Regardless, you need to check the malfunctioning circuits and see what's going on. Is it loss of ground, power on the ground wire, low voltage on the the supply to the lights, something in the CC harness back feeding or shorting when it is connected? A multimeter and a schematic are your way forward. You should be able to find an electrical schematic for your truck on this site.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What year, make, model ? There are subtle differences between years. .