Adding Cruise Control 1996 C1500 ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

name

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well, I got a cruise control moduel from a local junk yard and got it mounted to the firewall. But the plastic adjustable clip that attaches to the throttle body will not clip on. I need to know if there was more than one style of plastic clip for these things. The plastic clip I got looks like it would snap over a ball stud and then be held in place with a plastic clip .

What am I missing here.

You must be registered for see images attach

name

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well, I had to drill the hole on the clip bigger to get it to slide over the nub on the throttle lever, then I slipped it on, but when I inserted the retainer "C" clip I also had got hold it in place with a zip tie. The itself cruise works good.

HOWEVER, I went with a new turn signal stalk and it works as it should EXCEPT it will not turn off the turn signals by itself. I am wondering what causes this.

Does the turn signal stalk have to be orientated to the steering wheel a certian way for this feature to work wright ? I know I had the wheel turned 1/4 turn when I put everything back together because I had to pull the air bag ....