Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

novacaine13

Reaction score
I just took a peak at my headlights and tail lights in my 92 suburban, and have found that the wiring for every single light has been chewed through, about a foot into the wiring from the lights. I'd like to replace the wiring harnesses for all the lights, and have easily found multiple harnesses for the tail lights, but I'm struggling with finding the headlight harness. Does anyone have a part number or a link to one? All I'm finding is harnesses for older/newer models, or its not the full harness from the firewall forward.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
I just took a peak at my headlights and tail lights in my 92 suburban, and have found that the wiring for every single light has been chewed through, about a foot into the wiring from the lights. I'd like to replace the wiring harnesses for all the lights, and have easily found multiple harnesses for the tail lights, but I'm struggling with finding the headlight harness. Does anyone have a part number or a link to one? All I'm finding is harnesses for older/newer models, or its not the full harness from the firewall forward.
See the thread linked below. I've gotten his 'big 3' kit and am pleased by it from handling/inspecting. Still need to install.

Thread 'HD Headlight Harnesses w/ 4 High Mod' https://www.gmt400.com/threads/hd-headlight-harnesses-w-4-high-mod.45669/

someotherguy

Even more awesome in person
Reaction score
Part # probably won't help you as they're long obsolete at this point. I can tell you that you'll find a compatible front lighting harness on 1990-1994 models with the same style of headlights (composite, or sealed beam - two different harnesses as the headlight connectors are different.) You can disconnect that harness separate from the block that plugs in at the firewall on the driver side, but it's a little tricky. No big deal though.

Richard