Cab Mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98_SLE_98

Reaction score
I ordered all of them from LMC minus the bolts and washers, I ordered those from GM, still available.

Rad mount washers are #15548599 Cab mount washers are #15799131

Cab mount bolts are #11516868

Rad mount bolts are #15742445

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have seen several kits online, but they all come with crap bolts - at least for the northeast. The flange is way too thin and the metal appears to be substandard. When you get a chance I’m curious about the quality of the bolts supplied with the kit. Thanks.
I'll post pics when they come in. If I have to I'll reuse my hardware. Fortunately my truck is rust free.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have seen several kits online, but they all come with crap bolts - at least for the northeast. The flange is way too thin and the metal appears to be substandard. When you get a chance I’m curious about the quality of the bolts supplied with the kit. Thanks.
I recently did my cab mounts and bought new GM bolts. The new ones are actually an upgrade with a beefier head.

JDGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sooooo jealous of the rust-free environment. No big deal, I guess I'll just admire it from afar.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They showed up yesterday afternoon and as soon as the battery on my camera charges up I'll post y'all some pics. I personally think the quality is pretty good and I'm a picky SOB about quality. There is no country of origin marked anywhere that I've found yet. At least they're not friggin urethane!

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They showed up yesterday afternoon and as soon as the battery on my camera charges up I'll post y'all some pics. I personally think the quality is pretty good and I'm a picky SOB about quality. There is no country of origin marked anywhere that I've found yet. At least they're not friggin urethane!
That was likely a stock photo, I’m sure they’re fine. :waytogo: