Brain teaser

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David Reed

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
This mind boggling I’m thinning out my tbi harness on my 92 for Ls swap on the first pic this orange wire with the black tracer now mind you the second pic is the entire harness I pull out the truck due to to many cut and burnt wires I went to junk yard and got an i’m unmolested harness engine and dash from a 93 I can’t find in the wiring diagram on the one pictured or in the 93 service manual what this wire was from or gos to I was able to trace all others that were removed in thinning process this connection is in the glove box from the passenger side bulkhead on one side of this wire went to the old pcm plug but can’t find what circuit it gos too going inside the truck so tracings the other wires I was able to locate where they came from obd 1, crank ect but this one is been evasive I don’t want to pull the dash and unloom the harness to find out this orange wire with black tracer was something from the pcm that’s not need for Ls HELP‼️‼️