blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love that truck but it makes me wanna body mine!! I've watched that video a stupid amount of times and it never gets old, definitely a good kick in the @$$ for me to get some more work done! Lol

yeah we dont need you to stray off to far... so get to work!!! i got some plains for mine in the works hehehe shhhhhh!!

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Feb and march ill get alot done hopefully once i get my shop space back. still too cold to work on outside unfortunately. Yours is looking awesome so far man! Need details on plans though!! Haha

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol to cold?? come on now it cant be to bad haha.. its been in the 70's here an 50's at night... you just have to wait an see what i got plained hehe..

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm still alive! Been doing a lot of snowmobiling in the mountains having a blast! But the poor trucks been pretty much neglected over winter, had to pull it out of the shop cuz dad needed room so I haven't even touched the truck in 4 months..

With spring around the corner ill be working on it lots once I get my shop space back (2 weeks hopefully!) so ill start having some more updates for anyone interested.

Now! Here's a big question I'm stuck on.. One if my buddies says he knows a guy who wants to trade me my 20" boss 338 wheels and tires for his 22's.. My rims/tires are mint! No scratches or blemishes and tires are 95%.. He says his 22's are in equal condition. I really want 22's but just unsure what I should do. Here's a pic of the guys 22's on his bagged 86 Chevy..

You must be registered for see images attach

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Keep your rims until you have the money to throw down on a set of billets! Or some other wheels of your choice. I'm debating if I want to put mine up for sale while I have the truck apart to bag it and then put that $$$ towards a new set of staggered 22's

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking the same, although the resale value on those 22's is probably better than my 20's.. Kinda had me thinking about trading, but I do like jmig's idea about waiting for billets one day