Big Booty Judy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Road Trip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I voted with my wallet for the exact same bench seat cover, but in blue to match my truck: (Chore Truck interior cleanup, last photo)

Although the original 4L80-E is perfectly behaved (and that's saying something given my strong predisposition
to standard transmissions) ...I have to admit to a tinge of jealousy seeing that stickshift in the foreground of
your photo.

Anyway, I was jazzed with your original post where you describe bringing your truck back to life after it sat in a junk yard
for 16+ years. Good on you, for that truck looks like it has a lot more work to do before it's really time to sideline it.

Your thread reminds me of @Komet's build thread where he successfully brought back a GMT400 that 99% of
folks out there would have passed on the opportunity due to the sheer scale of the mechanical issues to unwind.
If you haven't read his thread yet you might enjoy seeing another owner taking a diamond in the rough and getting
it back on the road and earning it's keep.
(Komet undoes rough Diesel swap with torqueyTPI SBC repower)

Reading/studying the restos in this forum has unexpectedly become one of my favorite pastimes. There's everything
from just basic functional restos (like mine) all the way to the amazing frame off renewals that would easily pass muster on
any new car dealership showroom. And everything in between.

Tip of the hat in your direction for deciding to employ some sweat equity and really knowing your ride instead of just doing
the normal thing and taking on a 84-month loan in order to put some work truck functionality in your driveway.

:waytogo:

Last edited: