Battery terminal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kylebg94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1So I have the Infamous GM terminaIs. The negative terminal has a poor connection. I have to sometimes go under the hood to move the cable to start the truck. So I decided to add a washer behind the terminal, to help keep it tight. I don't believe it will cause any issues. But I'm looking for another perspective on it. Because I could be wrong.

Cadillacmak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1So I have the Infamous GM terminaIs. The negative terminal has a poor connection. I have to sometimes go under the hood to move the cable to start the truck. So I decided to add a washer behind the terminal, to help keep it tight. I don't believe it will cause any issues. But I'm looking for another perspective on it. Because I could be wrong.
I am not understanding exactly what you are taking about. Picture? Lead and steel are close in resistance with lead being 8.35% of copper and steel at 10%.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score