Ac issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aarondash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Aarondash
You must be registered for see images attach

The cover looks like this. You see the slot on the right hand side of the picture? That keys into a tab on the top of the motor. With some gentle persuasion you can get this cover off and expose all the motor connections.
Okay I’ll look into that on mine and see what happens.

Aarondash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Aarondash
You must be registered for see images attach

The cover looks like this. You see the slot on the right hand side of the picture? That keys into a tab on the top of the motor. With some gentle persuasion you can get this cover off and expose all the motor connections.
I found the wires and I wiggled everything as the ac is on and made sure everything was connected as much as I could. Not much room. Everything seems to be connected and even shaking every wire near is nothing happens. But when I drive it decides to act up. Could it be my actual blower motor?

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes - the connector that plugs into the blower switch (that the knob attaches to) can sometimes melt and give flaky blower operation.