95 gmc sierra sl ac i

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weird-o-CLAY

Reaction score
hello,

I need help

Ima use broken English so forgive me.

I have a 95 gmc sierra sl, I bought this truck 2 years ago and the ac worked. After sitting up to rebuild the trans the ac stopped. I opened the condenser and it was full of shaving so cleaned and blew it out and added a new orfice tube, new evaporator and drier. I’ve cleaned the high s d low lines out and the compressor and yes it still kicks on and works as should, I replaced all o-rings and filled the system with 11oz of pag150 with uv die to detect leaks. I’ve replaced the blower motor resistor and now setting 1-5 works again. The blower motor works as should on all settings and there wasn’t any trash when I replaced the evaporator. I vacuumed the system for about a hour until it read -30 on high and low side, then let it set for a hour and no changed in pressure showing no leaks. I filled the system with 32oz of r134a but it still blows hot. The heat works when I switch it to heat and the actuator door do rotates and seems to open and close the blend door. I noticed while adding Freon the low side never got cold, I also put a new switch on the drier when I replaced it. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are posting the same thing again? You may not get an instant response. Operators are not standing by for questions. Most have actual lives also. Those who are here will help.