89 RCLB K1500 - Quality time with my son building his first truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SNCTMPL

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright, we got a little sidetracked this summer and haven’t made any progress on the project other than changing things up a bit and acquiring some parts. I started going through some stuff to help freshen my memory.

We got the rotating assembly back all rebalanced and should start assembling in a week or two.

Eagle crank, Summit rods, DSS Racing pistons, Summit gas ported rings, Scat flex plate, Summit dampener, Clevite main and rod bearings and ARP main bolts.

You must be registered for see images attach

SNCTMPL

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And for the oiling system, Summit 6qt pan with scraper and windage built in, Melling high volume shark tooth pump with the regular pressure spring installed, Melling hardened driveshaft, Canton Racing bolt on pickup, ARP oil pump stud and pan bolts, Fel-Pro 1 piece gasket.

SNCTMPL

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the camshaft and valve train we went with the Summit 8802 cam, Summit HT215 lifters, CompCams Ultra Pro Magnum rocker arms, Trickflow beehive springs and retainers, Durabond cam bearings, pushrods TBD.