78-79 snowfighter dana 60 price check

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glock20

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought this a few years ago and want to sell it to get it out of my way. Rebuilding it will be a lot of work I don't want to do, but finding another one is not very easy

3.54 gears, open diff.

It's rusty, and the previous owner tried to torch off the hub so in addition to a full rebuild it will need a hub and a spindle. I have an extra hub, a set of factory brake brackets, a spindle, and an OE set of spicer 4.10 gears to go with it

I posted it locally for $1000, is that shooting for the moon given its condition? or what's a more realistic price to ask

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd say that's a good price. Hubs are nothing, can take them off mid 80s F-250s with the Dana 50 TTB, up tp 96 I believe before they went to metric bolt pattern. It's really not that hard to rebuild em. I did so many can't even count. Don't really need any special tools, in less the kingpin itself is bad, then need a 7/8" allen wrench.