4x4 indictor bulb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KFab

Reaction score
Hey guys
I'm having some trouble with my 4x4 indicator bulb. The grey wire going to socket is broken. Is there a way to remove the black plastic in order to reattach the broken wire? Or do I have to cut and solder it?
Thanks
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• 20240908_143150.jpg
    20240908_143150.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 7

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
The white pieces are most likely retainers. Remove them and then use a depinning tool to remove the connector. Once you have it out you can find a correct replacement connector and make the repair'

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just be gentle, plastics get brittle. If you don't know how to depin the connectors it's in the FSM under electrical or there's U tube vids , delphi connectors.

F4U-1A

Good Times, It is Wabbit Season
Reaction score
My wife stopped doing her nails after we got married. But on a good note that is her truck, she did not want a wedding or a ring. LOL.

Cadillacmak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys
I'm having some trouble with my 4x4 indicator bulb. The grey wire going to socket is broken. Is there a way to remove the black plastic in order to reattach the broken wire? Or do I have to cut and solder it?
Thanks
Did you get this figured out?