Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangokatt

Reaction score
I have this 454 tbi out of an 88 c10 will the pulley system from an obs bolt right up or will I have to go after market picture is of the current setup it will be stock used for work truck
You must be registered for see images attach

docstoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Depends on what year engine's your going from and to and if bolt /engine surface locations are same, lots of variables.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Unless you find the parts locally, you'll pay a lot. They seem to be sold/offered on ebay for a premium, usually. Also, the AC compressor might not bolt in since GM switched designs along the way. Then there's location. GM switched sides with the compressor and alternator.

If it's a work truck, why change it?

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pull off your old set up, not that many bolts/ nuts to remove. GM probably took the easy route and had the serp setup bracket's fit existing bracket locations, rather than redesign the block.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As the blocks he said he has are close in manufactured year, it would be worth trying; not saying that changes don't happen.