454 SS mirrors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya, pretty much....I sure would like to get my hands on a 5 lug 14 bolts rear end from one though.
You should try calling halls wreckers about that special rear end they likely have one there. I just sold my 12 bolt 5 lug, that would have been a good match too.

Heck it’s only about $3200 to order a 1000 Hp capable Mosier. The cool thing about the last Mosier I bought was that it was a brand new 12 bolt Chevy housing with welded ends, setup for ford Axle bearings and they made it to my specs for width.

Jvalaniz

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Here’s an OEM driver side, they are brand new, I personally bought a few of them because the price was great. I don’t know where they got them, but at least that’s halfway there.

someotherguy

Even more awesome in person
Reaction score
Seems odd that they have so many of the driver side, but nothing for the passenger side.
Likely some weird happenstance of buying out old stock supply from whoever the OEM supplier was. The box of passenger side maybe got scrapped or damaged over the years, or overlooked by the buyers when they came in and bulk-purchased a lot of unsold items. Any number of things can happen to old stock when it's obsolete and sits in warehouses, storage units, gets shuffled around by misc. people that don't care because it's just "old junk nobody bought."

Richard