4 stock 15" wheels and tires off 1991 2wd. Tires aren't in great shape.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys I got my new wheels installed so I am selling the factory 15's. They are just in the way.

All have tires but 1 of them needs a valve stem and doesn't hold air. The thread isn't really any good on any of them. You could run them for a little while but not long before needing tires. Just call/text an offer to 765-465-7548, or email me at [email protected]. They are pick-up only and located in New Castle, IN

You must be registered for see images attach

By the way here is whay my truck looks like with the new wheels

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
Do you have any rubbing issues with the wrangler wheels?

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
At slow speeds at full lock they do rub a tad...wish I would have known that before I switched...

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
if they rub just a tad you can do two things.... both simple. use small wheel spacer on each spindle. OR simply add a bolt to the factory steering bump stop so it limits your steering just a tad.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys I got my new wheels installed so I am selling the factory 15's. They are just in the way.

All have tires but 1 of them needs a valve stem and doesn't hold air. The thread isn't really any good on any of them. You could run them for a little while but not long before needing tires. Just call/text an offer to 765-465-7548, or email me at [email protected]. They are pick-up only and located in New Castle, IN

By the way here is whay my truck looks like with the new wheels

What size are those wheels? what year wranglers do they come off of? If you weren't so far away I would take 2 of the wheels off your hands for spares.

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they're 18s off a jeep wrangler sahara. I believe the years are something like 05 to present. I see a lot of newer wranglers wearing these wheels.