3/4 Ton of fun - ‘95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are they TTX control arms? Maybe they’ll be that OD green color they use.
Wish they made them for our trucks. They do make TTX for a few other vehicles, they look nice. @fancyTBI I’m sure they are as good as ANY other suspension part Acdelco makes(or should I say Acdelco sources).

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought Acdelco upper A-arms and yanked out ball joints for TTX. :Big Laugh:
I was looking through your eye candy post just today.
Wish they made them for our trucks. They do make TTX for a few other vehicles, they look nice. @fancyTBI I’m sure they are as good as ANY other suspension part Acdelco makes(or should I say Acdelco sources).
Yes, you’re probably right. You know how must of us are: hesitant to trust anything besides AC Delco. I’ll be the test mule for them.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking through your eye candy post just today.

Yes, you’re probably right. You know how must of us are: hesitant to trust anything besides AC Delco. I’ll be the test mule for them.
Honestly, I should’ve just bought the Supremes and pulled those ball joints out for the TTX. Better yet … JUST MAKE THEM Mevotech!

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish they made them for our trucks. They do make TTX for a few other vehicles, they look nice.
Yea I forgot they didn’t, I’ve got them on the fire chief tahoe. It’s a cool color
They are their supreme line.
That’s what all my steering is on the teal truck. It’s all still tight after about 5 years :33:

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I should’ve just bought the Supremes and pulled those ball joints out for the TTX. Better yet … JUST MAKE THEM Mevotech!
I was looking at some of their arms and they do look good. I’d buy them right away if they offered them, too. I hope they are working on something. I’m glad they do offer what they do for us - someone had to fill Moog’s shoes after their quality went down.
Yea I forgot they didn’t, I’ve got them on the fire chief tahoe. It’s a cool color

That’s what all my steering is on the teal truck. It’s all still tight after about 5 years :33:
Thanks for the input:cheers: After I ordered them I was tempted to cancel and just get the AC. I’ll inspect them closely with my measuring tools and compare with the originals. I wonder if the originals can be massaged back into place? I’m not sure if they are already compromised.