3/4 Ton of fun - ‘95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Toe an go is all most places want to do anymore. Most new cars are only adjustable on toe from the factory. I finally found a shop again that will take the time an do it right bit it runs $140 an he's almost an hour away. Worth it though for getting what you want/pay for.
The last alignment I had done cost USD$40 and they went as far as making it pull slightly to the drivers side to compensate for the heavy camber we have on our rural roads were I drive mostly. When I left the shop it was pulling me into the ditch so I turned around and went back and he put it back on the machine corrected it for free since he had forgotten it was LHD and had gone by the steering box position. I could drive down the road now and take my hands of the wheel and still track straight ahead. In saying that I am in a rural area and expect that I wouldn't get the same service in the city.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine was aligned April 2022 and still tracks perfectly straight on highway and still zero play in the wheel. I don’t understand why they couldn’t get it closer.

Attachments

• IMG_6684.jpeg
    IMG_6684.jpeg
    319.8 KB · Views: 4

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep I’m going to give them a call on Monday. I already expressed my frustration about it in person but I should have been more firm.

Regardless, this is something that I had made recently. It’s a 3x5 flag featuring a silhouette of an ECLB truck. I printed our forum’s name and “slogan” on it along with the three most prevalent colors on my truck. Copper, white, and burgundy/maroon. It’s also printed on the other side with the truck always facing forward. Yes I also bought one of those goofy bed side flag mounts!

You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Yep I’m going to give them a call on Monday. I already expressed my frustration about it in person but I should have been more firm.

Regardless, this is something that I had made recently. It’s a 3x5 flag featuring a silhouette of an ECLB truck. I printed our forum’s name and “slogan” on it along with the three most prevalent colors on my truck. Copper, white, and burgundy/maroon. It’s also printed on the other side with the truck always facing forward. Yes I also bought one of those goofy bed side flag mounts!

Looks really cool!

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a toe-n-go. My sheet from the suburban last year is attached as well. I'd take it back and have them put it back on the rack.

Looks like a toe-n-go. My sheet from the suburban last year is attached as well. I'd take it back and have them put it back on the rack.

It is worth keeping these printouts when you get an alignment that works well for you. That way, when it needs redoing, you can hand them a copy and say that is what you expect as it has been done before and you know it works well.