1998 k2500 light duty off-roading

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twils3

Reaction score
It’s been a very busy summer for me with I’ve been able to get a few things done by myself and had a friend help me install my PackBrake Air bags.
The biggest job I’ve take on was lifting the loggers box off the truck and rebuilding the under side as well as cleaning the frame and painting it up.
You must be registered for see images attach

Unfortunately at around this point I realized I won’t have enough time before I have to go back to work so short cuts were taken.

twils3

Reaction score
I opted to painting only the spots I wouldn’t be able to reach with the bed back on the truck and rushed to finish welding it resulting in the bed being mounted in the wrong spot so it’ll have to come off again.

Then I decided well this could wait I’d rather fish and work on my dirt bike , so I did that.

But now winter and hunting season is right around the corner and I’ll have to push to get the bed finished and painted then hopefully I can start some more of the fun work on this truck and stop chasing the rust and neglect of maintenance by past owners