1998 K2500..Got her home yesterday, it now has almost 800 miles on her!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
GIven that you picked this up in PA, I assume yours is the truck originally from the Wilhelm auction that sold on BAT. There's not too many like this with under 1K miles for it not to be. I guess you've seen the discussion thread already since you posted a pic of the brake pedal. :anitoof: :anitoof: To all you naysayers, I'm not saying I told you so buuuuuuttt I told you so. That's a great truck and you'll turn many heads and have a blast driving it. Get ready to talk about it with strangers often. Congratulations on the purchase and welcome to the forum.

95burban

Friends don’t let friends use spindles.
Reaction score
Amazing!!! Only thing I would do is put Chevy center caps on the wheels.

It would be hard to drive, it will only be “new” once

ValpoMike

Reaction score
Run some Techron through a full tank of fuel, that will help clean the fuel system out.

Glad you changed the tires out, I would have done it before the trip, I'm not that brave!
I wanted to change the tires out but by the time i was done with paperwork it was late in the afternoon. I tried to find a tire dealer to get the tires changed but they all close at 5pm and it was 4pm so..Just to many ifs..So get on the road, take it slow and well I made it!