1998 K2500..Got her home yesterday, it now has almost 800 miles on her!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ValpoMike

Reaction score
The truck was great except for the tires, they suxed to high heaven but being 26 y/o..that was expected. The 454 ran ruff at first, I suspect it had old gas in the tank, the dealer I got her from filled it with Premium and as i burned it off it did settle down, not completely yet. I filled it up again today so hopefully as i get more fuel run thru the lines and injectors it will get even better. Took her in to get 5 new BFG KO3s this afternoon! What a difference, night n day doesnt even begin to describe it!

ValpoMike

Reaction score
Not sure if they where the ones GM/Chevy put on her, paperwork said Firestones but it had Goodyears on her when I picked her up in PA. BFG KOs now! I will be driving her and having her stretch her legs soon enuff! I am still in the break in period?

ValpoMike

Reaction score
What a time capsule! I would change ALL the fluids personally.
What a time capsule! I would change ALL the fluids personally.
The dealer I bought it from changed the oil & filter just before I picked it up as I was concerned about that. I will be keeping a close eye on everything as I want to make sure everything is 100% with this Sub! ;-)

ValpoMike

Reaction score
Spectacular!!! Describe the ride and comfort…were you sore? I’ll bet it was just like a “new truck”.
This truck has just about every option Chevy had available so it’s loaded. All the seats are leather of course and very comfortable! I didnt want to push it since the tires where really bad, kept it under 60 the whole way home and that’s not fun doing 55-60 and getting pasted by semis doing 70+
All in all the trip was OK, very long over 700 miles round trip.