1998 2 door tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Obdxpro vx came today, took a little toying with it to get it to work with pcmhammer. The stupid amazon bench adapter was broken upon arrival. I thought the ac/dc converter was bad initially, turns out they taped up the uninsulated crimps together at the blue connector shorting out power.

I had already been setting up the bin file last year already. As long as i keep the engine a 350 it should be good to at least start up. The bin file uploaded just fine to the junkyard pcm. Still Have a while to learn more about all the data, i like the fact that i will be able to make it how i want it with a few clicks of the mouse

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Leaf spring mounting brackets on
Leaf springs on
Bump stops on
Poly body mounts done
Fuel tank crossmember reinstalled

Body shifted about a 1/4 inch to the right from its time sitting on wood body mounts, will have to jack it up and push it over as it settles, as evidenced by the bolt not being able to thread in

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back under its own weight finally
U-bolt flip
Shocks
Leafs
Axle
All done and torqued
Still need to drill holes for sway bar mounts and run brake lines, ebrake, fuel tank
You must be registered for see images attach