1994 Blazer - New Route LA Emblems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SethT

Reaction score
I just received my new "BLAZER FUEL INJECTION" tailgate emblem, and B-pillar "SILVERADO" emblems from Route LA. First off, they are the only new source for the tailgate emblems I know of. Secondly, they are PERFECT. I don't mean close, I mean PERFECT in dimension, color, and clarity. They are not cheap, but my goodness are these quality items. I have all the old emblems, which are in good condition, so I was able to make a side by side comparison. Wow! I tip my hat to these folks for correctly replicating all the details. What a breath of fresh air when it comes to resto parts. I still have PTSD from the garbage cranked out in the late 90's & early 2000's for the old muscle cars.

I put the tailgate emblem in the stock location, but put the Silverado emblems a little higher than factory because I think it looks better. Maybe that's just me, but I have to look at it and not be annoyed. It's probably worth mentioning they also make TAHOE and SILVERADO tailgate emblems. I don't see SUBURBAN tailgate emblems, but maybe they're coming soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0915.jpg
    IMG_0915.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0916.jpg
    IMG_0916.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0917.jpg
    IMG_0917.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0918.jpg
    IMG_0918.jpg