1990 K2500 Silverado glove box cover and shroud labels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
In another thread I have detailed why I am looking for the glove box complete cover, Buckskin colored cover. Need the outside colored cover and the black inner cover that has the hinges/stubs that the cover pivots on.

I am also in need of a source for the upper fan shroud belt routing label and the emissions label for a 5.7 engine

Belt routing GM #10085701

Emissions GM #10123855

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I found a source for the belt routing and emissions labels and would be around $32 for the pair plus shipping. My girl has a great hair dryer and since the original labels are still in great shape, I decided to heat and peel, if could. They both came off, completely intact. Still has adhesive on the back of them, so will easily reapply to the new fan shroud I bought at RA.

You must be registered for see images attach

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
I found a source for the belt routing and emissions labels and would be around $32 for the pair plus shipping. My girl has a great hair dryer and since the original labels are still in great shape, I decided to heat and peel, if could. They both came off, completely intact. Still has adhesive on the back of them, so will easily reapply to the new fan shroud I bought at RA.

Where did you find a source for repro labels if you don’t mind sharing? The 5.7 emissions label is no longer available that I can find.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
The new upper fan shroud came today from RA. Very nice construction and is a Genuine GM part. The OE labels still had plenty of stick 'em on the back side, so I positioned the OE labels and then heated with a blow drier and they stuck right back in place. The first two pics are of the labels on the old upper fan shroud.