1988 GMC C1500 - Z06 Package!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I don't dislike it. We need side by side shots of the two trucks to compare.

I remember mis-remembering the color of the interior of my 1500 when I went back to pull the trigger on it. I was on the fence between it and a 1500 with a 6.5, that one had a blue interior. I'd say I dodged a bullet there.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Alright, fixing some small stuff on this truck. I forgot how terrible 1995+ hood release handles were, but it's been a while since i've had a 1995 and newer.

Did find another approximate 3 pounds of dirt behind the driver's kick panel.
You must be registered for see images attach

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Took a trip down to the parts archives in the back of the shop, dug out a Escalade / Denali cluster for the truck.

I believe at this point, all that's left is an oil change, replace the drivers side exterior door handle and put some new tires on it.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I've only owned tan and grey, my dad had an 89 or 90 with maroon interior back in the day.
I was recently looking at the '97 and '99 Chevy full line truck brochures in my collection, and a Pewter Metallic truck could be ordered with all four interior colors! I would figure that the dark blue and maroon/burgundy are way rarer than the Neutral/Tan or the gray. I've only seen a few Pewter Metallic trucks with the blue; this one and @Pinger's Suburban are two of the rare birds.