Front Valance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Does anyone know where I can buy this front valance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
IIRC, that looks like a Choo-Choo Customs part.
Bankrupt in '91. Resurrected for a few years till they finally claimed Chapter 11. Corky Coker/Honest Charley's bought all the remaining stock back in the early 2000's. They have none left.
...or made by Sir Michaels. (in the'90's). All they make for 400's now are roll pans & tailgate skins.

Reaction score
Bankrupt in '91. Resurrected for a few years till they finally claimed Chapter 11. Corky Coker/Honest Charley's bought all the remaining stock back in the early 2000's. They have none left.
...or made by Sir Michaels. (in the'90's). All they make for 400's now are roll pans & tailgate skins.

Never mind I found a similar one on southern comforts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Semi-off-topic but I'm pretty sure Sir Michaels went out of business a few years back. They really did make the best steel roll pans for GMT400's, but I assume the chinesium suppliers priced them out of the market. :(

Richard