fng from MO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey there. Just wanted to introduce myself.
They call me Crash, old nick name from riding bikes.
I had a bagged S10, but was a pain in the winter.
So I traded it for this 95 xcab 4x4, it has 350 & a 5 spd.

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 95 chevy.jpg
    95 chevy.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 13

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
:welcome: Crash. Your 10 looked sick but I understand why it would a problem in the winter.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice trucks and welcome. You goinna take your truck in the other vertical direction?

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, I did like the S10, I had done some cools stuff to it and planed on driving it for a few years then letting my kids drive it through high school, but things don't always work out the way you plan. Before I got this truck I was thinking of lowering it (no lowered 4x4 hating please, I've heard it all, I never go off road and I need more traction then a 2wd with snow tires can provide) but after getting in this one, I kind of liked being up high. This one has the torsion bar cranked and some helper coils & air shocks out back to clear 305's. I'm going to put shocks on it and take that junk off the back and replace it with blocks. I can't go any higher or it won't fit in my garage (seriously, it clears by about an inch).