Does anyone know where to get new door glass channels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LPG PWRD

Always Learning
Reaction score
I got my doors stripped apart the other day to get them ready to go to paint and sounds deadening, when i noticed the track that is on the window itself is rotted to hell. Which is probibly a good reason my windows went up and down slow as hell. I went to the local salvage yard and they sell aftermarket channels that you urethane to the bottom of the glass. But they wouldnt say who they were getting them from. Anyone have any sources? Thanks!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
maybe lmc? or maybe the windows have them on em already, not sure.

I thought when you said run channels you were looking for weatherstrip at first.

71 cuda man

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dorman manufacturers them you could call your local parts stores & find out if they carry Dorman brand.I believe I got mine at Bumper to Bumper.It was somewhere around $20.I also think summit racing sells the Dorman brand.

LPG PWRD

Always Learning
Reaction score
Tried the usual, lmc and ckresto with no luck, but thanks for the classic parts link, i'll have to remember that..

cuda man was right on the money, dorman makes them Dorman's site now i will just have to call my parts suppliers in the morning with the part number.

Thanks!

LPG PWRD

Always Learning
Reaction score
well... no such luck... gave them the part number and no one has them... any other ideas

LPG PWRD

Always Learning
Reaction score
no go... only sell as whole glass.... jerks

i tried advance auto, auto zone, car parts warehouse, napa, federated, lake county parts, summit racing, the list goes on

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just did a part number search on rockauto.com and they have them. $22.79 a pop. God I love rockauto