What can y’all tell me about my truck from the rpo codes just looking to know if i got anything interesting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Given a choice, I'd prefer it in the main text, so that if the poster is asking about a different vehicle, there's no confusion.
Yes, would be nice if every time someone asked for help, they would not assume that every GMT400 is EXACTLY the same with EXACTLY the same engine and EXACTLY the same transmission. I run in to that all the time on TYF.

I belong to a couple of firearm forums and a poster never mixes up their Glocks.

Last edited:

VictoryRed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In the future, it would help if you put your vehicle info in your signature and then update as needed. The GU6 is the 3.42 gear ratio, same as my 2005 Tahoe Z71. I do like the 3.73 gear in the 90 K2500 of my girl's. The 3.42 is a better highway gear for mpg. JB6 is the disc/drum vacuum brakes rated for up to 7200 lbs. GVWR. Again, my girl's K2500 has the same GVWR rating brakes.
where do i go to update that?