We put apple carplay in our 99 Suburban with factory parts and no cutting!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just installed Apple car play in my ‘99 suburban c2500 with an Amazon head unit! I figured other people would want this so I turned it into a product. This head unit also supports android auto and will fit the 95-98 models (later years for some too)

All factory dash parts and ZERO cutting!

Here’s a link to the radio: https://a.co/d/iASEIYR

And a link to my adapter bracket: https://reversionraceworks.com/95-98-obs-chevy-1-5din-radio-adapter/
You must be registered for see images attach

I 3D scanned the head unit and modeled this bracket in CAD for the perfect fit! Let me know what you guys think. I also plan on making a youtube video of the process as well.

Rcruz17

Reaction score
Was just looking all over if anyone had made a CarPlay for the Specific radio size! Definitely make a YouTube video and start selling the bracket on Etsy or at least the 3d plans for those that have a printer available.

alvaroemg

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Agree with the price being on the steep side. I designed a Center Seat Locking Latch for a 2008 Honda Odyssey and sold them on ebay for $50. OEM part was like $150-$200.

I think maybe $60 would be more reasonable for a bracket.

At the end of the day, you did create it and can charge what ever you want,

svrh89

Reaction score
very cool product; i have looked at your website before and this is probably the first product you have for gmt400 that could fit my needs. I will for sure be considering this when i am ready to upgrade my radio