Unbelievable!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The carb gestapo operates as if California is the whole planet. These overly anti truck, anti car , rules regulations only work for the science and testing machines. There real life , in practical use have zero, zero affect on the planet. As Much as they tell you there gonna singlehandedly save the planet, you don't matter if your total contribution is .0000001 %. And they were forced to testify in Congress that when you do the math, it's all smoke and mirrors , out of control leftist regulators. It's gone, my state is on a one way trip to hell, Armageddon, its a disaster. All my family has moved out of state. Siblings , aunts , uncles, grandparents, cousins. I'm the last one . I don't have to ask but I know as long as my wife's mom is alive she won't leave.
Oh yeah, CALIF doesn't care about the homeless or veterans needing help, but they'll give free healthcare to illegal undocumented aliens. Their all insane. :3811797817_8d685371

svrh89

Reaction score
i find stuff like this interesting. i know the highway this guy got pulled over on fairly well. I grew up fairly close to the border of arizona and cali. and between my dads vehicles and the ones we modified when I was growing up; never once owned a car that was legal in cali when I lived there and my dad in his entire life has never been legal in cali even to this day. I recently convinced him to buy a nbs gmc Denali that had the 6.0. first thing he did was throw on a fake super 10 on it. I grew up with him dailying a jeep that he was building into a early version of the rock buggys we have today. to this day my dad drives an hour home every day from work with some modified truck while throwing back his first couple beers of the night.

Now I haven't lived in cali for almost two decades at this point and I know its crazy there but there are still plenty of normal people there just living their life.

I don't really have an opinion of cali and the state its in; but I find it interesting that something like that video could happen while locals drive obviously modified vehicles all the time there.
here is a photo of my dads old buggy before he retired it (the red one) the other is the one we built and than I drive on a 1000 mile road trip just to eventually give to him to wheel in.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

scott2093

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And the theory is that as long
as the economy continues to weaken, that there will be a corresponding rise in theft/violence?

It's a shame to watch California crumble...
I watched a documentary on a problem area in Philly with the drugs. It was wild hearing how the people used to hide and do drugs, like under the city, but they were forced out into the open by new enforcement. Once the exposed drug use was out in the open, enforcement softened, businesses and people started leaving, property values went down, developers came in and brought properties up, policies were enforced again, drug use moved down a couple of blocks and the area was developed real nice,,, and it keeps moving..
It was wild to actually see...