Tonneau Measurement….help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Young

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Help! I’m trying to find out the length measurement when fully extended for the BAK Revolver X4S tonneau cover on a 93 short bed Silverado. I’ve reached out to RealTruck which in turn reached out to the manufacturer. The declined to give the dimension claiming it’s proprietary…ridiculous! If I knew somebody that had one I could do it myself with a tape measure. So…why the question?

I have my 93 long bed that I want to install a crossover toolbox on then add the short bed version of the cover to the back…and yes I’m talented enough to figure out the front rail support. If I know the length I can decide if it will work.

Thanks in advance for any help on this!

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If they won't tell you, take your toolbox dimensions and bed dimensions. Give them those numbers and ask ," I like your covers, I want one for my truck, these are my dimensions will it fit ?".
If they don't bite on that bait I guess they really don't want to sell any. Good luck!