Time to pick a color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kiko_Jones

Reaction score
I've completed the LS1 swap and had the Transmission rebuilt. Now it's time for paint. The original color of was Emerald Green Metallic (WA 177B). Very 90s generic.
I'm not looking really for a color change but more to punch it up.

Any recommendations??

You must be registered for see images attach

TonyM

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you want to stick with green, my vote goes for a candy green. I desperately want a vehicle to paint something like this

Link is just for color sample idea

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you doing it yourself?

The factory emerald green could be really nice when it’s new and fresh.

You can always add a pearl or different style of metallic flake to that factory color to give it something different.

Kiko_Jones

Reaction score
Are you doing it yourself?

The factory emerald green could be really nice when it’s new and fresh.

You can always add a pearl or different style of metallic flake to that factory color to give it something different.
I'm having it professionally painted. Adding Pearl or Flake was something I was considering too.

I want to stay with Green but want some "PoP"

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The emerald green is seriously overlooked by enthusiasts these days. With a fresh repaint, ample cure time, and a professionally applied ceramic coating you would have quite the looker.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This guy shows some experiments with a bunch of different paint. Pretty neat to see how different things have different effects on the same paint.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m going to have to avoid this thread. Mine will be repainted, probably white. But I’d love to have green. Wouldn’t look right with my burgundy interior.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
I’m going to have to avoid this thread. Mine will be repainted, probably white. But I’d love to have green. Wouldn’t look right with my burgundy interior.
White with copper flake.

To the OP, somebody on here repainted the factory green, and it looked amazing. Seeing it fresh, and new, really makes a difference.