The Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
And the truck is back. After almost 3 weeks in the shop. Taking the rental car back tomorrow.

So good to have it back. It looks 10x better than it did before. They re-cleared the hood after they fixed the crack, then cut and buffed it. Looks AMAZING. Paint matches well, and the colormatched diesel is awesome.

They ordered the wrong lights, but I can deal with that, just going to sell the ones they put on, and buy the ones I want. No big deal. I already have the fog light switch for the interior, I just need to track down the pigtail, then get some fogs and a harness from Baron.

So good to have it back.

Pictures tomorrow.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
And the truck is back. After almost 3 weeks in the shop. Taking the rental car back tomorrow.

So good to have it back. It looks 10x better than it did before. They re-cleared the hood after they fixed the crack, then cut and buffed it. Looks AMAZING. Paint matches well, and the colormatched diesel is awesome.

They ordered the wrong lights, but I can deal with that, just going to sell the ones they put on, and buy the ones I want. No big deal. I already have the fog light switch for the interior, I just need to track down the pigtail, then get some fogs and a harness from Baron.

So good to have it back.

Pictures tomorrow.

thats awesome man cant wait to see it

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Here it is. There was some confusion about the lights I wanted. These aren't them, just the old lights I had. They couldn't get my old corners, so they put these on. They will ALL be going up for sale in exchange for some black housing lights and turn signals, along with smoked amber corners.

That said, I'm very happy with the way it turned out. The hood looks incredible, 10x better than it was before. Once the lights are swapped, I'm thinking a painted rear bumper and some lightly smoked LED tails (the stock looking ones), and the exterior will be mostly done, aside from a few small things.

Sorry for crappy cell phone pics, I'll get better ones tomorrow. I was working all day.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
if you get a painted rear bumper you should get a w/t style bumper it would look sweet

Sent from my static android