Suppose this is hello from Washington

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm from the upper left Washington. Grew up in 60s to 90s Chevy trucks. I sold my project K5 to get a 92 Blazer. Previous owner had a shop rebuild and swap in a '69 Impala SS 396. Had it since May and loving it. Excited to wrench on this thing and make her an extension of me, and meet some Internet folks along the way. First real trip in her will be in a couple weeks for some forest camping.

P.S. Don't mind the power steering fluid lol. The leak has been resolved.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• 1000003374.jpg
    1000003374.jpg
    389 KB · Views: 13

Cadillacmak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm from the upper left Washington. Grew up in 60s to 90s Chevy trucks. I sold my project K5 to get a 92 Blazer. Previous owner had a shop rebuild and swap in a '69 Impala SS 396. Had it since May and loving it. Excited to wrench on this thing and make her an extension of me, and meet some Internet folks along the way. First real trip in her will be in a couple weeks for some forest camping.

P.S. Don't mind the power steering fluid lol. The leak has been resolved
Welcome from Alaska! Great job on posting pictures and good information. I have always wanted the two door but never could get one, or justify it. Beautiful truck!

Reaction score
Welcome from Alaska! Great job on posting pictures and good information. I have always wanted the two door but never could get one, or justify it. Beautiful truck!
Thanks! The UI on this forum for photos is pretty good compared to other forums. So I can't take all the credit. Going from my K5 I wanted to try and stay 2 door. It wasn't looking good until I found this one. Luckily it wasn't swept away before I could even check it out. I can justify 2 doors right now as it's just me and a pup, but when a family happens I'll be looking for a 4 door for sure.

Cadillacmak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! The UI on this forum for photos is pretty good compared to other forums. So I can't take all the credit. Going from my K5 I wanted to try and stay 2 door. It wasn't looking good until I found this one. Luckily it wasn't swept away before I could even check it out. I can justify 2 doors right now as it's just me and a pup, but when a family happens I'll be looking for a 4 door for sure.
But keep the 2 door always!