Sulastic Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mitch1965

Reaction score
FWIW - I recently installed Sulastic Torsional springs on my '01 2500HD. This truck was really harsh riding, due to the HD leaf springs and it being set up for towing.
The Sulastic springs replace the rear leaf spring shackles, adding about 1 1/2" of height. In their relaxed state, the sulastics are collapsed, with no force on the torsional rubber insert. It is only when hitting a bump that the torsional spring comes into play. I, and my wife, are really impressed with the ride improvement. I'm not saying it rides like a luxury car, but it really helped dampen the small bumps that previously would jar my back and cause the seat belt to lock up (which really annoys my wife).
Just thought you would all like to know.
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• 20240909_162117.jpg
    20240909_162117.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 20240909_162132.jpg
    20240909_162132.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Cadillacmak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
FWIW - I recently installed Sulastic Torsional springs on my '01 2500HD. This truck was really harsh riding, due to the HD leaf springs and it being set up for towing.
The Sulastic springs replace the rear leaf spring shackles, adding about 1 1/2" of height. In their relaxed state, the sulastics are collapsed, with no force on the torsional rubber insert. It is only when hitting a bump that the torsional spring comes into play. I, and my wife, are really impressed with the ride improvement. I'm not saying it rides like a luxury car, but it really helped dampen the small bumps that previously would jar my back and cause the seat belt to lock up (which really annoys my wife).
Just thought you would all like to know.
Do you have any pictures?