Stock muffler is to quite.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a Spintech 6000 muffler on my truck with stock everything else. It sounds pretty good to me, low rumble idle like a muscle car but a nice raspy bark when you slam on the gas.

The noise level is pretty good, you definitely hear it but you won't wake the neighbors either. The it drones a tiny bit around 30 mph but at highway speeds its pretty quiet in the cab as far as aftermarket exhausts go.

I'd definitely recommend it/do it again myself given the chance.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
I have a Spintech 6000 muffler on my truck with stock everything else. It sounds pretty good to me, low rumble idle like a muscle car but a nice raspy bark when you slam on the gas.

The noise level is pretty good, you definitely hear it but you won't wake the neighbors either. The it drones a tiny bit around 30 mph but at highway speeds its pretty quiet in the cab as far as aftermarket exhausts go.

I'd definitely recommend it/do it again myself given the chance.
That's what I want

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
I have thought about spin techs what is really cool is you can pick the series you want and build it the way you want it and then buy it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Memorex