So, what else are we needing on gmt400.com?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
we need to combine the mobs rec thread and the chat thread to or rename the mobs rec thread to the chat thread

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't see the need to merge the two threads, especially since one isn't really used anymore. I can close the unused one if that is what people would prefer. however I renamed the mobs recognition thread as "the mobs chat thread" or something like that....I wanted to keep it differentiated as the mobs thread so that those who don't regularly follow it will still recognize it as such.

if there are issues or something, PM me, I don't regularly go into the trainwreck thread...er, I mean MOBS thread...

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Haha I don't see anything wrong with us chat bombing one thread like that. When we do it to more than one, that is a problem.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
any way you can rig up a kegerator into my forum screen...... i'm getting tired of having to get up to get beer.....

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't complaining at all, just offering suggestions. Thanks for the rename Al

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
X2 on the chatbox... Its just a way for us to keep in touch without having 2 have a thread with 60,000 posts... And wiring Diagrams galore...