Show me some Spring Pictures!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I brought my truck out of storage on Friday. Headed straight to the body/paint shop to get repainted. Same colour but with some changes. The first two pictures are outside the storage building and the last one is at the body shop.

You must be registered for see images attach

Truck looks good man!

Wish we had weather like that here in alberta! So sick of winter!

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know the weather has been really weird lately, last week it was 25C and sunny and right now its freezing rain and 0. Its suppose to fairly sunny and decent temps for the next couple weeks thought.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Yeah i seen on the weather ontario was nice and warm and over here were barely above freezing! Snows been melting atleast so thats a plus

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got out for a little drive yesterday, able to check on the hunting camp but still decent amount of snow on the unused woods roads.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Mine comes out of storage today. It's going straight to the body shop for a complete paint job, shaved antenna, roll pan, painted front bumper, and various other goodies.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
The tow mirror's on your red truck are exactly what i'm getting. Do they rattle much? Any complaint's of fitment?

no i love them just make sure they are tight and you shouldnt have any problems

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My new hood was put on today! Now I just need to wash it and get clean pics posted up!