Show me some Spring Pictures!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok hold on Ill find my most recent ones (before the frost started coming out of the ground)

Do you not have the 4x4 working on your truck yet since you did the lift? It don't look like it in those pics?

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These were back in Feb.

You must be registered for see images attach

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Ha ha keen eye man, my 4x4 isn't back in yet cause I need to do some exhaust work to fit the front driveline back in but these tires just go through mud like its nothing so i didnt have any problems in 2wd lol;) and sweet pics man, your truck is one of my favorite looking stockish obs's on this site :)

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha ha keen eye man, my 4x4 isn't back in yet cause I need to do some exhaust work to fit the front driveline back in and sweet pics man, your truck is one of my favorite looking stockish obs's on this site :)

I figured that you didn't have the front drive shaft in yet!

And thank you for the compliments.

I need to do some body work to it (cab corners, rockers, front fenders, rust over rear wheels, front and rear bumpers are starting to have signs of rust issues too) but I think it looks really good just a couple cosmetic issues.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Haha a little damage to the Exterior dosnt make these trucks any less desirable, hell the big dent in my truck is coming out in June when I get my truck repainted, and im kinda sad to know that its leaving :(

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Most recent pic of my 92 after goin from a 4/6 to 5/8 drop, Cant wait to duster off and drive it again! spring is taking forever to come, still lots of snow but atleast its melting!

And my new 98 z71 i recently bought, this will be my new daily once i sell my 95..

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
And the lift, bigger rims and exhaust doesn't make your truck easy to find???
Ha ha In wyoming nearly every one has an lift on there truck with an exhaust, Its like a redneck stereotype but in real life lol :)
Most recent pic of my 92 after goin from a 4/6 to 5/8 drop, Cant wait to duster off and drive it again! spring is taking forever to come, still lots of snow but atleast its melting!

And my new 98 z71 i recently bought, this will be my new daily once i sell my 95..
Looking good as always man, and you should transfer the wheels and lights off the 95 to the 98 before you sell it ;)