Short Bed for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wanted to post this here before trying to sell it on CL.

Fairly straight, rust free short bed. Inside lip of both wheel well openings (where they usually rust) are very nice.
Does need some work, though. Has had some repair work done to passenger side towards front of box hat appears to extend back to wheel well opening.
Head rail is straight and tops of bed rails aren't dented to hell...
Has one broken mounting bolt in the cross rail on right hand side near the back of the wheel opening.
Does have some holes drilled in the bed rails towards front of box on both sides as well as some holes drilled in bed floor.
Lower left rear bed side is pushed up and support brace is bent.
Comes with fuel filler door.
No tailgate.

What you see is the condition that it was in when I purchased it. Was going to use it on my '89 K1500 short bed but found a cleaner bed
so this one is getting sold. Will remove in 2 weeks and post for sale locally if there is no interest...

For any interested members not local to the Colorado Springs, CO. area, I'm willing to work with the shipper of your choice. I only accept PayPal.

Asking $200.00

You must be registered for see images attach