Random Multiple Misfire on all cylinders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Papikev252

Reaction score
so back with an update:

So I still have the misfire on #2
You must be registered for see images attach

I did recently get the P0327 code which is for the KS on Bank 1 low voltage. I’ve had this code before and replaced both knock sensors and wiring harnesses. I’ve also check continuity from the harnesses to the plug and the ECM and verified it was good. So I’m not sure how I’m getting that code.

However one weird thing I noticed is that after about a 30 min drive, I have no knock sensor activity but on my scanner there’s a part that shows “Knock Sensor Adjust Factor” and the limit is at 20 but it always ends up over 100! I know that it adjusts your timing based on knock activity.
That’s a new one for me so going to trouble shoot that thoroughly using the manual.

Also just for shts and giggles I looked at my transmission live data and noticed that everything is good except the one thing in red “gear ratio” and it’s at 8. The limit for that is 5. I don’t know anything about that or if it could be causing my issue or why so any input on that would be great.