Power locks and doors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the base model for the obs which doesnt have power locks or doors, and I was wondering is there a way you can take a door panel from a power obs and hook it up to my truck to add power locks and doors?
Or should i just buy another obs:hmm:

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes you can swap yours to electric, once you take the door panel off, there is a steel plate that bolt's to the door, you need the metal plates out of a pair of power door's, they have the power regulator's and electric lock actuator's mounted on them, you will also need the harness that runs across the cab, it plugs in to the accessory junction block under the dash, and of course power door panel's.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes you can swap yours to electric, once you take the door panel off, there is a steel plate that bolt's to the door, you need the metal plates out of a pair of power door's, they have the power regulator's and electric lock actuator's mounted on them, you will also need the harness that runs across the cab, it plugs in to the accessory junction block under the dash, and of course power door panel's.

Ok thanks bro!