Pops and bangs please?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's been a bit of a craze here in the UK. Where I live on an A-road (60mph speed limit) they accelerate only as much as required to be able to lift off the throttle and have it banging like a ********* door in a gale. Call that driving? I get the feeling they're actually scared to stay on the throttle pedal.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Never got why the crackle exhaust was a fad. In the Harley world, an un-tuned EFI bike will crackle with straight pipes on decel, sounds like sht. A tuned bike will rap almost as loud as running WOT on decel, sounds badas!.

sneakingfart

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never got why the crackle exhaust was a fad. In the Harley world, an un-tuned EFI bike will crackle with straight pipes on decel, sounds like sht. A tuned bike will rap almost as loud as running WOT on decel, sounds badas!.
Yep. Recently watched a tuned BMW drive by with excessive pops and bangs. Sounded like hot garbage. I'd be embarrassed to drive a car that sounded like that.