original badging question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

name

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have a new to me 1996 wt 1500 , The original paperwork has an up charge for pin striping and there is a bowtie emblem right behind the doors on the truck, there is also some grills on the tail lights. I have never see these before ( bowties ) and was wondering if they are original or maybe part of the pin strip package.

I don't really care to have anything on the truck that is not original and was planning to remove them. But I will keep them if they are in fact original. ( bowties and grills )

What say the experts ?

Attachments

• IMG_1263.JPG
    IMG_1263.JPG
    255.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1264.JPG
    IMG_1264.JPG
    312.9 KB · Views: 19

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
The 90s were the heart of the "sport truck" era so most dealers had accessory packages and often dealer installed extra accessories too. This is where having any original paperwork is very handy, to suss out what actually is "original" and "factory" vs. dealership installed.

99xcss4

92g-94c frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
the tail light grills are just a plastic cover that are likely held on with double sided tape.

back in the day i rocked these on my '89 ....

You must be registered for see images attach
those were cool and these were also some pretty cool ones for the dodge people sorry blue oval people and former blue oval people you do not get any as far as I know