ol Smoky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad you are feeling better, and starting to get some motivation.
Too easy to stay at rest and not get going again. Believe me I know!! Lol
I've not been totally at rest but not been able to do anything strenuous. I'm self employed so no workmans comp. If I do nothing,I don't eat!

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've not been totally at rest but not been able to do anything strenuous. I'm self employed so no workmans comp. If I do nothing,I don't eat!
That's good. Nothing like starvation to keep one motivated!
Sad that in both countries that even on compo you would be borderline starving anyways.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well Smoky's heart transplant is underway. This is ElCie, the donor patient. She served me well for 12yrs. She was rusty when I got her and not having any place to keep her dry only got worse. I kept her well maintained mechanically and was a pure pleasure to drive. I built the engine about four years ago and it has never had any issues since I dropped it in and fired it up.
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• DSCF8378.JPG
    DSCF8378.JPG
    495.4 KB · Views: 3

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

And here's her heart and man does it tick. It started life as a 1979 two bolt truck engine which now sports Z28 441 heads that I ported and port matched to that Edelbrock air gap manifold,Lunati cam,Eagle rods and Silvolite forged single eyebrow flat tops. I kept the compression below 10:1 so it wouldn't be fussy about fuel. It runs really good on 87 and better on 91. Hopefully fuel prices will come down after the election and I can run it on 91 all the time.