New to GM and this site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello to all.

I have been lurking on here for the past couple weeks since purchasing my first GM truck. I bought a 98 c1500 with a 350 in it. It has 175k on it and had been sitting for a while so it needs some TLC.

Very glad that there is a forum like this to use and hopefully contribute to.

Some pics of how I found it, getting it home and then after letting my kids help me wash it.

Attachments

• IMG_7121.jpeg
    IMG_7121.jpeg
    486.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7187.jpeg
    IMG_7187.jpeg
    543.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7196.jpeg
    IMG_7196.jpeg
    404 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7223.jpeg
    IMG_7223.jpeg
    664 KB · Views: 20

Road Trip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello to all.

I have been lurking on here for the past couple weeks since purchasing my first GM truck. I bought a 98 c1500 with a 350 in it. It has 175k on it and had been sitting for a while so it needs some TLC.

Very glad that there is a forum like this to use and hopefully contribute to.

Some pics of how I found it, getting it home and then after letting my kids help me wash it.

JoshuaNotAvailable,

Welcome to the GMT400 forum. If you ever wondered where all the Good Samaritans in
the old truck hobby hang out on the internet, I think it's right here. :0)

Seriously, the talent is deep in here, sharing skills gleaned from all different disciplines.
I joined a little over a year ago, so I still consider myself a student as compared to those
who have been contributing for the long haul.

You are starting with a nicely maintained truck in great condition. With a sensible
maintenance schedule your new (to you) ride should last far into the future.

Safe travels --