New rocker switch install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Filled up the space where old radio went. Will Also be adding the power mirror switch to the left. Truck didn’t come with them so i got a couple pigtails from the junkyard & wired it up myself. Still gotta do the neutral swap as left goes right and right goes left but other than that they worked great

You must be registered for see images attach

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would change the bolts out for black allen head but otherwise looks great ! I like the winch control . (Also need a ***** control but that is a different kind of switch!) Are you using a factory round mirror conrol? That would be really nice in that spot.

Last edited:

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would change the bolt out for black allen head but otherwise looks great ! I like the winch control . (Also need a ***** control but that is a different kind of switch!) Are you using a factory round mirror conrol? That would be really nice in that spot.
Yep. From a 98 GMC. It’s gonna be a pain mounting as a 1 3/4 hole saw is just a tad too tight & 2” is tad too big. Gonna end up using the 1 3/4 then dremel around the edges to open it up some.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Next up after this is blue faceplate on ac control. I really wanted to do the 95 up controls. But still playing with wires on it tho.