New here, 3rd C/K Chevy/GMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'm not a car guy, but I can appreciate those cars. The truck is the real winner for me. Looks like it belongs in a magazine, it's just perfect! Awesome truck!
Oh, and welcome to one of the best forums dedicated to the gmt400 platform. Not all our trucks look as great as yours!
I have had a few trucks, but this is my first "real truck". I bought it just under 100k miles and I'm hoping to make it climb as high as I can. I have faith in the 6.5, though. It's not perfect, but the interior is like new and still has all the plush seats like factory. I only wish that I had a 4 door, but it'll be ok for what I need with just the 2.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Thank you, I need to get out to Oregon. It's one of the states that I haven't visited, and I heard it's nice.
I used to live in Missouri, most of my life. I lived in Gladstone, north of the river in KC, Mo. My youngest brother lives in Parkville.

The weather here is way better and no salt on roads. I came out here 28+ years ago. If you ever come, just to visit, make sure to visit the coast, Mt. St. Helens area and Crater Lake.

Reaction score
I used to live in Missouri, most of my life. I lived in Gladstone, north of the river in KC, Mo. My youngest brother lives in Parkville.

The weather here is way better and no salt on roads. I came out here 28+ years ago. If you ever come, just to visit, make sure to visit the coast, Mt. St. Helens area and Crater Lake.
I bet with these trucks you’re liking the no salt. As soon as I get a camper, I will be planning a West Coast trip for sure.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I bet with these trucks you’re liking the no salt. As soon as I get a camper, I will be planning a West Coast trip for sure.
Yea, I worked in and ran shops around KC, Mo. and dealt with the rust all the time. Then I moved here and it is NIRVANA. No rust!

Lots to see here in Oregon. Don't get me wrong. I made many a trip to the Ozarks. Beautiful country down that area.